Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A Chasm of Lonliness

Today was a very lonely one. Woke up and wrote the blog entry on Nuclear War and the rest of the day I basically floated around. Didn't really talk or see anyone.

I did go shopping with my brother, but admittingly he can be incredibly annoying and kept telling me to chill out (but its interesting that he gets just as annoyed as I do, but he really is cool and quite chill). And after we got all the items we went to pay with my parents debit card but non of us got it because we figured the other one got it. So we drove back and got the card and everything was payed for. We then went and saw Hancock, which was not the greatest film but overall I would give it 2.5 *'s out of 4, so it was decent.

I then went on a walk and fell asleep on a field, which was nice. But at the same time I felt so alone: with the leg, my thoughts, my feelings, my cares- I felt detached almost. I also didn't feel like myself. Its probably due to Lyrica, which is a medication that I take for my leg, and this is not the first time something like this has happened (it was when I took gabapentin). Basically it just feels like my mind is clouded and I'm not able to make connections like I used to. Plus Savvi (I texted her today cause she was sick) was even able to notice it over text so its quite apparent. What gets me is that I have insight into the whole situation, while otherwise (i.e. no insight) it wouldn't really be a problem because I wouldn't have realized that I was not myself.

But that was basically my day: complete and utterly nothing.

No comments: